The Notorious PIG Community Day is a way for us to give back to the town and people that make what we do possible and make Missoula such an amazing place to live. During PIG Community Day, 15% of all sales will be donated back to the local non-profit or charity.
- Community Days occur on any available Tuesday night.
- A representative of the organization must be present during the lunch and dinner hours (11:30 – 1:30 pm and 5:30 – 8:00 respectively)
- The success of this event relies on you! Therefore the organization must promote the event. This includes, but is not limited to, creating a Facebook event, event on missoulaevents.net, email blasts or robo-calls to members, and PSA’s. Please include or cc The Notorious P.I.G. on all of these.
- You must promote this event one week before, and one day before the event.
- Add PIG Community Day to your event calendar on your website.
- You must set up an informative display or booth in the restaurant during the event. We will provide a table.
- Raffles offer an incentive to get members of the community of your organization in the door. We encourage raffles or give-aways as long as you DO NOT SOLICIT our patrons.
- Encourage your office or corporation to eat out at the PIG on the day of the event. After all, the money is going back to a good cause.
Give Us a Shout
For catering inquiries, click here.